Sunday, January 16, 2011

It Begins!

So I noticed a journal my wife had received as a Christmas gift and that got me to thinking about journaling my own thoughts.  What would I write, would I keep it up, what would become of the journal?  These were questions that crossed my mind.  But then inspiration took over!  I could begin a blog!  I really like to geek out on tech and this would be a huge learning curve (figuring out how to do this).  I could blog about those things that I am interested in (hunting, fishing, and all other things outdoors).  I could share the blog with my family and friends who want to know what I am up to and it provides me with a creative outlet.  I am not sure if I will be able to keep this up, so it will be an experiment to see if I can be disciplined enough to continue to post on a regular basis.  I have admired and really enjoyed other blogs that I have come across even if I didn't know the person at all.  My goal is to learn the technical side of blogging, take a stab at writing, and hopefully provide helpful and/or entertaining content along the way.  So as with all great adventures, it begins with the first step.  Here we go!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment